I have led a number of organizations who help financial institutions and financial technology providers maximize their performance by leveraging business acumen, best practices and best-in-class solutions to create winning outcomes for our stakeholders. Accomplished business development executive, team builder, and strategic leader with more than 30 years of experience with startup, high-growth, and Fortune 500 companies. Served in senior executive positions with Deluxe, CSI, Open Solutions, Fidelity, and Fiserv, Inc. Proven record of creating sustainable, multimillion-dollar sales channels and turning around under-performing organizations.
- Led restructuring of entire customer facing side of 1,100 employee company from fragmented product group structure to cross company functional structure.
- Built a nationwide sales organization in less than one year, leading to three-year sales increase of nearly 370%.
- Increasing TCV in an underperforming channel/international sales organization from $2.2 million in 2009 to $28 million in 2011. I built a team that closed 10 unit sales within the first 6 months (compared to only 5 units over the prior 2-year period).
- Built market leading sales teams that closed more than $500 million in sales to the U.S. and Canadian credit union markets.
- Built a growth and strategy consulting practice for small-mid size businesses.
- Built a successful startup IT services firm and engineered and led sale to Fortune 1000 company (Fiserv, Inc.).