Execution-oriented business development executive with 26 years of experience in high-growth companies. Strong history of driving dramatic revenue growth in both early stage and turnaround companies. Seasoned evaluator of new industries and markets, focusing the organization on the opportunities that will result in sustained revenue growth. Key contributor in all forms of successful financing activities – one IPO, four mergers, and many rounds of venture & angel funding. Current advisor to entrepreneurial companies, and on the Advisory Board for Vocap Ventures in Florida.
- Business Development
- Driving Sustained Revenue Growth
- New Market Penetration
- M&A and Financing
- International Expansion
- Unwavering Integrity
- Strategic Partnerships
- Entrepreneurial Work Ethic
- Grew revenue from $5 to $75 million in a turnaround semiconductor company (Intellon).
- Drove annual service provider revenue to over $200 million at Atheros.
- Closed in excess of $500 million in new design wins for Qualcomm.
- Ran operations and led due diligence, resulting in a successful all-cash exit for TriNet Services.
- M.B.A. – University of Florida (UF), Gainesville, FL
- B.S. Industrial Engineering – UF
- Won the first annual Business Plan Competition at UF and served as finalist judge for Duke’s Start-up Challenge.
- Sit on the Advisory Board for Vocap Ventures in Vero Beach, FL
- Recently sat on Board of Directors for Verigo in Gainesville.
- Hobbies include tennis, golf, trail biking, fishing and music.