UPDATED as of June 1, 2020 (Check back frequently for updates)
As we continue to monitor the situation at hand, we have your health and safety top of mind. Since closing to the public in mid March, we have been steadily planning for the eventual reopening of our downtown Tampa location, including some changes you will definitely notice upon your next visit. We have enhanced many of our services, while also implementing some new surprises that we cannot wait to share with you. Of course, the official guidance continues to evolve, so we are constantly monitoring authoritative sources and exploring ways to make our venture center even more productive & safe.
Throughout our venture center you will find:
- A quiet and healthy atmosphere to inspire your entrepreneurial goals and optimize productivity;
- Instructional signage promoting social distancing and proper sanitation procedures;
- Frequent professional cleaning and sanitation services; and
- Plenty of social distancing! Including private offices available for rent (for the day, the week, or even longer with month-to-month contracts).
- WAVE-branded face masks available for small donations of $10 each – proceeds will support Wave’s Rising Tide Relief Fund.
Below are the current WAVE Venture Center policies in effect until further notice (as of June 1, 2020):
- WAVE Venture Center is currently closed to non-members. Members with key fobs can access the venture center 24/7 (if you need a key fob, please email email@example.com)
- Non-member Tours: All tours must be scheduled in advance and can be booked here.
- Elevator Access to WAVE: Given that the WAVE Venture Center is located on the 3rd floor of our building, the elevator is currently limited to no more than 3 people. While in the elevator a mask is highly encouraged.
- The Attic Cafe (located on the 4th Floor of our building) is open for inside and outside seating with a maximum 50% occupancy (per current guidance).
- Contact Tracing – All persons accessing the WAVE Venture Center, whether members or not, will be logged daily. Non-members will be required to provide contact information (such as phone or email address).
- Common Area Requirements: While in the building, please keep a safe distance of 6ft apart. Facemasks will be required of our staff while in all common areas. We highly encourage our members to do the same, out of respect for others.
- Kitchen will be restricted to accessing the sink, dishwasher, etc. Congregating in the kitchen will not be permitted, for everyone’s safety. No unwrapped snacks will be available until further notice.
- Conference Rooms: With social distancing in mind, each room will have a maximum capacity. Plus, each room has been arranged to maintain social distancing, so no rearranging of furniture is permitted without prior approval. Cleaning supplies will be placed in rooms for your use. Once you finish your meeting, we ask you to wipe down the tables, chairs, and any materials you may have used including i.e. markers, remotes etc…Please maintain a safe distance from one another inside this enclosed meeting space.
- Podcast Room: With social distancing in mind, the podcast room will have a maximum capacity (2 persons). Cleaning supplies will be placed in the room for your use. Once you finish, we ask you to wipe down the tables, chairs, and any materials you may have used. Please maintain a safe distance from one another inside this enclosed meeting space.
- Hosting Events (Non-Wave): For the time being, Wave will not allow scheduling 3rd party events of 10 or more persons before August 1, 2020 (pending further guidance from authoritative sources) Any public events will be subject to capacity limits.
Again, we know things are ever-changing, so please check back frequently as we update this blog with any new information.
Should you have further questions, you can email us using firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.