Are you a people person? And a community builder? If so, the Tampa Bay Wave Office Internship is for you!
Our culture is at the core of what we do at Wave. Because of that, we are seeking an intern to foster community engagement by building connections with our members, assist in planning community-building events and help manage member communications, announcements, and newsletters.
The Office Intern will assist the Office Manager with maintaining, updating, and strengthening the Wave’s customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage communications with current and prospective clients in a manner that is consistent with Wave’s marketing and branding strategies.
Day-to-day activities may include coworking customer service and reception desk management, community relations, and maintaining of Wave’s database of contacts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Report directly to our Office Manager to foster a collaborative workspace for coworking members and new/prospective clients to maximize member engagement
- Assist with receiving inbound inquiries (via Contact Us form, walk-ins, etc.), funnel to appropriate Wave staff, and track in Wave’s CRM. CRM database knowledge, bonus if knowledgeable in HubSpot
- Assist with providing warm, thoughtful, solution-oriented customer service for current and prospective members
- Maintain coworking space, lobby, and reception area to ensure all visitors and first-time guests enjoy a positive first impression
- Work with the Office Manager to conduct the onboarding process for new members (conducting tours, answering questions, etc)
- Collaborate with the Office Manager to update and maintain our CRM system to effectively track our contacts through the pipeline
- Assist with Special Projects for President/Founder, Accelerator Director, Venture Center Office Manager, and overall Marketing Team on an as-needed basis
About Tampa Bay Wave
Tampa Bay Wave is a nonprofit that aims to help local startups reach breakout success. We provide a sustainable source of the critical connections and resources they need to succeed. Thus our primary role
in the ecosystem is first as a community builder that helps to connect entrepreneurs, talent, mentors, and other key players. Wave also acts as a feeder to the local investment community by helping local startups become profitable and fundable.