Tampa Bay Wave is searching for an organized go-getter to help build pivotal relationships and further the strategic goals of the Development team. We’re looking for a Development Intern that wants to contribute to the thriving entrepreneur ecosystem in our area. The Development Intern will work in our beautiful downtown Tampa Venture Center for up to 10 hours per week and report directly to the Director of Development.
- Degree seeking student currently enrolled in a college or university.
- Experienced in CRM and sales databases, preferably HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Strong data entry and administrative skills.
- A “people person” that enjoys connecting with community members.
- Proven experience in event coordination.
- Futuristic thinker with bold ideas for growth and process improvement.
- Big picture thinker with an eye for the bottom line and budgeting.
- Data and results-driven performer.
- Experienced in working with an non-profit organization.
- Demonstrable professionalism and composure when faced with a challenge.
- Flexible schedule including evenings and reliable transportation that allows for a 10 hour a week commitment
- Assist with maintaining and developing communications for contacts in our CRM database.
- Assist with contacting and relationship building with current and prospective donors and sponsors.
- Assist with data entry and transferring corporate contacts to CRM database (HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Assist with identifying new opportunities through corporate partners and donors.
- Assist the Director of Development and Marketing Manager to develop the packaging of sponsorship assets.
- Assist in managing all pre-meeting, presentations and proposals
- Assist with content development for monthly e-newsletters.
About Tampa Bay Wave
Tampa Bay Wave is a nonprofit that aims to help local startups reach breakout success. We provide a sustainable source of the critical connections and resources they need to succeed. Thus our primary role
in the ecosystem is first as a community builder that helps to connect entrepreneurs, talent, mentors, and other key players. Wave also acts as a feeder to the local investment community by helping local startups
become profitable and fundable.