Are you a student interested in entrepreneurship? Tampa Bay Wave is looking for interns who want to immerse in the entrepreneur and startup space and be a part of the growing ecosystem in Tampa Bay. Interns will work up to 10 hours per week working in our coworking space alongside our Accelerator team. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside multiple startups as they build, launch, and grow their business.
- Enrolled as a student at a college or university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Creative, flexible, & a self-starter
- Energetic & positive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Open to learning new things
Weekly Hours are a minimum of 10 hours a week.
- Assist the Accelerator team in our daily operations
- Assist in running our monthly programs and events setup, management, and cleanup including Pitch Nights
- Administrative duties: Sending messages, updating accelerator and mentor platform
- Help onboard new mentors into our Mentor Network Program
- Opportunity to work on solo projects as it relates to our entrepreneurs
- Research trends and current events in the tech startup space
About Tampa Bay Wave
Tampa Bay Wave is a nonprofit that aims to help local startups reach breakout success. We provide a sustainable source of the critical connections and resources they need to succeed. Thus our primary role
in the ecosystem is first as a community builder that helps to connect entrepreneurs, talent, mentors, and other key players. Wave also acts as a feeder to the local investment community by helping local startups
become profitable and fundable.