About this Event
This inaugural cohort of the 2020 TechWomen Accelerator is made up of thirteen promising female-led technology companies from around the state of Florida. REGISTER HERE NOW.
- 20Lighter (CBO: Dr. Jess Barnes PhD, Location: Boca Raton, FL) is a unique program helping clients achieve dramatically better health through reductions of inflammation and visceral fat, the holy grail of cardiovascular and metabolic disease.
- AfroCurators (CEO: Skye Idehen, Location: Tampa, FL) is a digital media & entertainment brand that connects multi-generational African creatives through multimedia products and experiences.
- Cuemby (CBO: Hitomi Mizugaki, Location: Boca Raton, FL) helps companies with custom software achieve 5x performance, 10x productivity and 35% cost reduction by optimizing cloud infrastructure and automating workflows.
- Goldn: The Family App (CEO: Nia Jackson, Location: Tampa, FL) is a family care management application that makes it easy for unpaid care takers to pay bills, set reminders and locate wanderers so that they have an inclusive way to empower loved ones while giving the caretaker the resources that they need.
- IVF Options (CEO: Lexie Magyar, Location: Tampa, FL) provides fertility benefits to self-pay patients, negotiating discounted rates on fertility treatment, medication and genetic testing to make treatment more affordable to cash patients. IVF Options has helped over 2,000 patients in their fertility journey in both the US and abroad.
- Kinstak (CEO: Carolyn Eagen, Location: Tampa, FL) provides private cloud storage that automatically organizes photos, videos, and files into personalized categories that are easy to find and share privately with friends and family.
- MARVLoUS aka Multimedia Augmented Reality Vocabulary Learning, (CEO: Dr. Sara Smith PhD, Location: Tampa, FL), is an augmented reality (AR) application that teaches vocabulary in two languages simultaneously. MARVL presents dynamic, interactive, vocabulary instruction using evidence-based best practices for learning new words.
- Tepey (CEO: Donteacia Seymore, Location: Tampa, FL) is a web-based matching and project management software solution that eliminates the guesswork of how to build a physical product, and where to find contractors and manufacturers at an affordable price.
- The Natural Nipple (CEO: Lauren Wright PhD(c) Location: Tampa, FL) is designed for seamless and stress-free breast and bottle feeding, with the only nipple that is researched and designed to mimic a mother’s shape, feel, and flow.
- UBQFit (CEO: Ellie Samardi, Location: Boca Raton, FL) is a two-sided marketplace where livestream fitness training sessions are organized between Trainers and Trainees with a push of a button.
- Vacayo (CEO: Muirgheal (Muirelle) Montecalvo, Location: St. Petersburg, FL) as North America’s first aggregator of wellness, spa and active travel, is poised to capitalize on the fastest growing sector of the travel industry – wellness travel.
- Wedzee (CEO: Jennifer Burns, Location: St. Petersburg, FL) is a C2C/B2C marketplace that is designed to connect former and future brides, wedding planners and small business owners, while providing them a safer and more secure way to buy and sell new, used and custom wedding and event-related items online.
- weRise Investments (CEO: Candice Bradley, Location: Tampa, FL) facilitates building wealth and revitalizing underrepresented communities by connecting friend and family groups to a technology-enabled platform to pool funds and socially invest in diversified portfolios.
We look forward to seeing you all!!