Do you have a unique technology-based venture too? Can your startup benefit from experienced mentors, peer collaboration and educational programs developed by been-there-done-that entrepreneurs?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, be sure to submit an application for our FirstWaVE Accelerator program. Accelerator clients will receive:
- Dedicated mentor(s)
- Access to coworking space
- Specialized educational programming, including our Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- Access to FirstWaVE funding coach to prepare to raise capital
- Access to dedicated team of student interns
- Access to FirstWaVE Business Network
- Access to quarterly “Live Pitch” events – invitation only
- WaVE Roundtable Membership benefits
- MSFT Bizspark Plus, Mobex, SiteWit, IT Authorities, etc.
- And more!!!
To apply, click here. There is no fee to apply.
Finalists will be asked to attend a live pitch event with the FirstWaVE vetting committee within 5-7 business days of the application deadline, and all accepted ventures are required to attend our Entrepreneur Bootcamp with their fellow FirstWaVE classmates.
The following application deadlines and Bootcamp dates for 2013 are as follows:
- Deadline: February 1st / Bootcamp: February 14th
- Deadline: April 1st / Bootcamp: April 17th
- Deadline: May 31st / Bootcamp: June 11th
- Deadline: August 1th / Bootcamp: August 15th
- Deadline: November 1st / Bootcamp: November 15th
For more questions or to find out about an upcoming information session, please email us at email@example.com.